Bradford, West Yorkshire
£0.00 - £40000.00 per annum
6 months ago
We are looking for a BI Developer with data visualisation and data warehousing experience who will work in a client-facing, team-based environment.
This role is within a small but growing team where new technology is embraced, with transition to Azure currently in progress, and integration of Master Data Services planned.
The developer must have a desire to learn QlikView development and this will form significant career development for the successful candidate.
* Support existing ETLs, data and reporting solutions, designing and implementing changes to meet the business need, as well as performing maintenance and BAU tasks such as granting user access
* Contribute to data efficiency and quality by improving ETL processes, reporting solutions and other continuous improvement activities
* Execute IT processes such as performing monthly audit controls and documenting results
* Involvement in Azure migration and associated Big Data technologies
* Contribute to defining and maintaining BI roadmap and strategy, and policies and procedures
* Support BI Manager and Lead Developer through clear communication providing regular updates of progress and any
Experience / Skills Required:
* Strong T-SQL skills, SQL Server 2008R2 onwards
* Demonstratable experience of developing BI solutions
* Excellent problem-solving skills and logical process thinking
* Results-driven with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Effective communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)
* QlikView experience
* Azure experience
* Continuous deployment and integration experience
Please click apply to be considered!