Leeds, West Yorkshire
£0.00 - £30000.00 per annum
3 days ago
Power Bi Experience is essential for this role
This is an entry-level role with the main purpose being to provide data and financial analysis support and to facilitate internal and external reporting. The team is responsible for delivery and administration for the firm's largest and most complex clients. The reports generated will be delivered to the most senior stakeholders. A keen eye for detail and the ability to work at a fast pace is therefore imperative, to ensure accuracy and meet tight reporting deadlines.
* Work with the Team to identify their reporting requirements.
* Understand business problems/goals to design and implement solutions.
* Continually review the ongoing stream of requests to ensure they are correctly prioritised and shift priorities to meet changing demands.
* Work to ensure our existing reporting remains stable and any issues are investigated and resolved.
* Ensure good standards, working practices and governance is in place to provide a consistent approach to reporting delivery going forward.
* Embrace a continuous improvement culture to ensure current processes are efficient and fit for purpose. Suggest improvements to processes as required.
* Accountable for the accuracy of data and ensuring the consistency and quality of our internal and external reporting suite.
* Manage ongoing maintenance work of existing reporting
* Running regular reports from various systems to provide analysis and insight to senior stakeholders within the firm. This will then be used to maintain and enhance the firm's relationship with some of its largest clients.
* Investigate queries, ensuring they are resolved in a timely manner.
* Understand our business and the key operational data required for Connect and client partners to effectively manage the operational aspects of these clients.
* Understand the various systems and ensure completeness, accuracy and integrity of data between databases/systems - and work with key stakeholders and operational teams to achieve and give comfort and confidence.
* Effective Stakeholder management.
On a typical day the BI Reporting Analyst will potentially:
o Deliver enhancements/bug fixes to existing reporting
o Design and develop solutions for new reporting requirements.
A good understanding of finance systems and processes.
Advanced Excel preferred but good working knowledge of Pivot Tables, Lookups and other relevant formulae is essential.
2 to 3 years of experience in a similar role, preferably within Legal or Financial Services.
Please click apply to be considered!