£40000 - £60000 per annum
27 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Bioinformatician for a rapidly growing pharmaceutical company, based in Cambridge (with remote working), focused on antibodies.
The key elements of this Bioinformatician role will be to analyse and visualise antibody sequence datasets to discover novel therapeutic antibodies and derive biological insight from these datasets.
The key responsibilities for this Bioinformatician role are:
- Working on integrating different omics datasets with the antibody sequence data, including antigen proteomic data, and RNAseq data
- Reviewing relevant literature to build strong scientific cases around your findings
- Applying data processing and analysis pipelines we have developed to new datasets, as well as helping in the development of new pipelines
This key experience required for this Bioinformatician position is:
- Mastery in integrating and analysing omics data sets, and deriving biological insight from them
- Experience with immune repertoire sequence analysis and/or antibody discovery
- Proficiency with Python and/or R
- Experience in an industrial drug discovery environment (desirable)
- Experience with single cell omics (desirable)
- Experience in the development and application of machine learning models (desirable)
If you do have the relevant experience for this Bioinformatician position, please do apply.