Up to £0.00 per annum
4 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Bioinformatician for a major pharmaceutical company in Cambridge on a long term contract.
Experience with RShiny and Python are key for this Bioinformatics role.
The key elements of this Bioinformatician role are:
- To be part of the production informatics team with responsibility for delivering processed sequencing data when required
- Integration of NGS RNASeq RShiny apps into the production framework and consultant on the (bcbio) data processing of the data in the app
- Support and maintenance of the ctDNA viewer and RNASeq browser
- Integration of cytokine, flow cytometry and proteomics data into SolveBio
- Creating merged datasets for multiomics analysis
The key deliverables for this Bioinformatician role are:
- Processed sequenced data with qc metrics for production projects
- 3 functional and supported RShiny apps (ctDNA, NGS RNASeq, RNASeq browser) or the equivalent functionality in another platform
- Implementation of proteomics data in SolveBio
- Methods for 'data wrangling' of multi-omics data
Taking ownership of the existing RShiny apps and building new apps with within the SOlveBio framework is key in this Bioinformatician role.
If you do have the key skills for this Bioinformatician role, please do send through a copy of your CV.