Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client a leading blue-chip company based in Corsham are searching for a SC Cleared hybrid technical analyst / BA. Looking for someone who can work alongside the technical delivery team and developers to define business requirements and produce well-crafted user stories, enterprise backlog and roadmaps.
Key Technical Skills Required:
- Data modelling
- Application access & provisioning
- Application integration
- Product configuration and customisation
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Business Analyst Experience.
- ITIL Service delivery experience encompassing any of the following: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement.
- Experience of capturing and prioritising customer requirements in a complex environment.
- Stakeholder Management experience at various levels (both military and civilian).
- Experience of working with Product Owners, User Experience Designers and solution delivery teams to identify and refine User Stories, business rules, functional and non-functional requirements and associated assets required by development teams,
- Establishment and maintenance of a backlog of requirements for the Minimum Viable Product/S(MVP/S) using an existing agreed structure.
- Identity and access management knowledge/experience or understanding of IDAM solution components such as identity integration, provisioning, access approval workflows, access governance and reporting with one of more Identity Management platforms (e.g. NetIQ, Oracle IDM/IAM, SailPoint, ForgeRock, etc.)
- Experience of working in an agile delivery team (TDD, BDD, SAFe, Scrum, Jira)
- Either a valid SC clearance or have used your clearance within the last 6 months.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your most up to date CV.