Manchester, Greater Manchester, N. W. England, England
Up to £400 per day
5 months ago
My client a leading company based in Manchester are searching for Business Analyst, to map existing processes to agreed levels, as well as performing process analysis to identify opportunities for productivity gains and cost saving.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience of observing users to map as-is activities and processes including linked relationships.
- Experience of identifying where and how processes/activities can be transformed and/or automated to create business efficiencies such as saving cost and increasing productivity.
- Experience of identifying bottlenecks, delays, manual overhead and the root causes of why activities/processes are not as efficient and lean as they could be.
- Experience of conducting baseline process measurements such as time and motion studies, value-stream mapping and/or other relevant approaches.
- Experience conducting process analysis using the BPMN 2.0 modelling standard
- Ability to think critically and identify assumptions and ask challenging questions with an unbiased approach.
- Ability to use and apply industry standard process modelling software appropriately.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV.