£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
12 months ago
The Bridge are currently recruiting for a business analyst for a large legal organisation in Leicester.
- Ability to elicit and document Business Requirements to enable the technology teams to deliver effect solutions
- Ability to obtain requirements sign off from Business Stakeholders
- Ability to create user stories
- Ability to identify Business Benefits
- Ability to test software in a Systems and UAT capacity
- Ability to lead the business areas in UAT
- Ability to support development teams in understand the requirements
- Experience Process Mapping and Process Re-engineering
- Strong Stakeholder Management
- Experience in working with the following methodologies; Agile, Waterfall, Iterative
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Strong prioritization and ability to deliver product improvement
- Accurate with strong attention to detail
- Remain calm under pressure
- Adaptable and embrace change
- Reliable, conscientious and hardworking
- Understand dynamics of working within a team
- Approachable and professional.
- Show willingness to learn however recognise limits of ability and when to seek advice.