West Yorkshire - Commutable from Bradford, Leeds, Huddersfield, Sheffield, York
40000-45000 Per Annum Plus bonus and excellent benefits
over 1 year ago
West Yorkshire – Commutable from Bradford, Leeds, Huddersfield, Sheffield, York
£40,000 - £45,000 plus excellent benefits and bonus
Working in partnership with a leading global organisation The Bridge IT are looking to recruit a Business Analyst to join a growing team based in West Yorkshire. Ideally you should have experience as a Business Analyst ideally working in an Agile environment as well as experience working on Digital projects.
You will be key to shaping changes within high profile projects across the business. You will facilitate workshops to develop process maps and gather and prioritise requirements. You will need strong stakeholder management skills and experience for this role.
- You will be a primary point of contact between project and assigned functional business areas in relation to business analysis
- Lead Impact assessments and scoping of projects within the change portfolio
- Understand, determine and challenge the business needs
- Support tender processes and supplier selection activities as required
- Proactively supports the business to define both functional and non-functional requirements
- Ownership of business analysis products and outputs, ensuring scope is managed, prioritized and controlled
- Coordinate UAT and ensure traceability to business requirements
- Coordinate and assists business teams with organisational change management activities and benefits realisation.
- Contribute to the development of business analysis standards, tools, techniques, policies and procedures
- Demonstrable proven business analysis experience (agile & waterfall)
- Business analysis qualification preferred e.g. BCS
- Proficiency in software and collaboration tools, e.g. MS Office & Jira.
- Ability to achieve results in complex, ambiguous and changing environment
- Skilled in business and technology change
If you’re keen to work in a fast paced modern environment with flexible working hours and excellent company benefits please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.