£0.00 - £1 per annum
15 days ago
Business Analyst - Cloud Migration - Azure / AWS
My Leeds based client is looking to recruit an experienced Business Analyst with demonstrable skills migrating large scale applications into the Cloud - either Azure or AWS.
As BA, you will be involved at an early stage in the Project Lifecycle to define drivers, objectives, scope and high level requirements.
The Business Analyst will take overall responsibility for detailed analysis activities and will also coach and advise less experienced Analysts.
Within this role, the Business Analyst will :
- Shape Project Definition, analysis approach and resource planning
- Manage BA Activities across concurrent projects / programmes of work
- Provide coaching and support
- Investigate business problems and opportunities and undertake continual service improvement
- Work closely with senior stakeholders and manage technical change
- Undertake impact analysis on major design options
The Business Analyst will possess expertise in systems, development methods, techniques an standards with a demonstrable career working in large enterprise environments. You will have a sound understanding of different development approaches including Agile, XP, TDD, Scrum and Waterfall with the ability to apply these techniques. You will be able to work with application development tools, Big Data and Data Analytics.
In return, you will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package.