30000-40000 Per Annum Plus benefits
about 1 month ago
Up to £40,000 plus benefits
Working in partnership with a leading organisation The Bridge are looking to recruit a Business Analyst based in Manchester. Ideally you will have strong experience as a Business Analyst as well as experience with IT Systems.
You will be responsible for both providing business analysis support for process / solution design as well as supporting the delivery of key projects and programmes. You will need experience working with IT Systems allowing you to communicate with technical teams and Developers.
- Lead design workshops for internal business process, solution design and systems
- Collection, validation and documentation of business requirements
- Management of projects including development of project plans and tracking
- Provide input to test plan development and execution where required
- Provide subject matter expert implementation support for change deployments
- ERP / CRM System experience
- Preferably experience implementing IT Systems
Any experience with the following skills would be beneficial; Electronic Data Integration, Purchase Order Improvements, Oracle, SAP, Retail systems.
Ideally you will have experience in both Agile and Waterfall delivery methodologies, excellent IT skills (MS Office inc Project and Visio). You'll be a excellent communicator, able to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a natural problem solver.
If you have the above experience and are interested in a new exciting opportunity please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.