West Midlands, England
£450 - £550 per day
9 months ago
Business Analyst - Cyber Security - Zero Trust / Permissions
Looking to recruit an experienced Cyber Security Business Analyst to work with a complex Cyber Security Programme on an initial 3-month contract basis.
As Cyber Security Business Analyst you will be tasked with the investigation of operational requirements, problems and opportunities, seeking effective solutions through improvements in both automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes. You will be able to demonstrate extensive experience supporting security projects with an emphasis on Zero-Trust / Permissions.
The Cyber Security Business Analyst will have extensive experience of:
- Zero Permission / Zero-trust architecture
- Identity and Access Management / Privileged Access Management (PAM)
- Endpoint Technology solutions, their integration and the development of processes
Within this role, you will:
- Assist in the analysis of stakeholder objectives and the underlying issues arising from investigations into technical requirements and problems
- Investigate technical issues
- Select, apply and monitor the use of modelling and analysis techniques, methods and standards
- Ensure objectives are communicated and understood
- Use technical expertise to assess and advise on the feasibility and relevance of propose options