£500.00 - £530.00 per day
15 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a contract Business Analyst on a remote contract, outside IR35 and for a well known, blue chip company.
Geo-spatial or Commodity Trading experience is essential for this role.
The essential experience for this contract Business Analyst role are:
- Data project experience and Geo-spatial or Commodity Trading experience.
- Collaborates on the testing activity to provide functional expertise and guidance on test coverage and results.
- Writes comprehensive test acceptance criteria, ideally using a BDD approach.
- Leads User Acceptance Testing and obtains user sign off when required.
- Analyses data flows and models data requirements.
- Uses SQL to interrogate data.
- Understanding of data models and database design.
- Understands complex spreadsheets including code written in Visual Basic
The desirable skills for this contract Business Analyst role are:
- Experience in toolsets for managing requirements, for example, JIRA, SharePoint, HP Quality Centre, Microsoft TFS, etc.
- Professional accreditation eg Foundation in Business Analysis or ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis, Professional Scrum Master I (Fundamental) Assessment from scrum.org.
- Development/Design of dashboards using visualisation tools such as Power BI/Tableau Please forward your details for immediate consideration.
If you do have the relevant experience for this contract Business Analyst role, please do apply.