Up to £0.00 per annum + Competitive rates
about 1 month ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to join a global client to be either based out of Amsterdam or London. This is an initial 6 month contract.
Our client is offering a competitive day rate + expenses for travel and accommodation outside of your usual place of work. Regular travel is to be expected and you would need to be flexible.
As the Senior Business Analyst you will support the strategy to transform the business process and enterprise systems supported by the strategy to implement SAP S4 HANA best practices.
The scope for each of these roles is to provide business analysis (subject matter lead) expertise for their relevant BPR sub workstream to include;
- Facilitate and map end-to-end business process to support business outcomes, standardisation and realisation of full potential of SAP S4 Hana best practices
- Review and gather process, system data requirements
- Produce end-to-end to be RACI documentation
- Identify and document business process, system, technology, data, org change impacts
- Define business challenges and gaps, and engage with key stakeholders, process owners/ SMEs, BPR workstream PM, and system integrator to find and agree solutions to address requirements and gaps
- Capture and report on associated benefits, risks and issues for target changes
- Prepare test data, and manage end user knowledge transfer, assist with training, data conversion and acceptance testing, and post implementation support to include measuring adoption and identification and deployment of change interventions
- Essential experience in SAP HANA
- Essential experience working with P2P
If youre looking for your next contract please feel free to get in touch!