Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£0.00 - £50000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Business Analyst - Finance / SAP Hana / Business Objects
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Business Analyst / Business Intelligence Analyst to work as an integral part of the Finance Project Team and investigate operational requirements, problems and opportunities - seeking effective solutions through improvements in new systems and / or processes.
Within this role, the Finance Business Analyst will :
* Lead in the analysis of stakeholder objectives
* Plan, communicate and lead on requirements gathering and feedback workshops with internal stakeholders
* Engage effectively with stakeholders to create detailed business analysis, outline issues and present appropriate opportunities / solutions
* Use data modelling practices to analyse finding and create solutions for strategic and operational improvements
* Produce business analysis deliverables using relevant documentation in line with organisational standards
* Support development teams in making recommended change
* Work closely with the Project Manager and Change Manager to implement improvements
* Assist with wider business change activities
The chosen BA will be skilled in working with Senior Stakeholders within the professional services sector and have a demonstrable track record working cross functionally and across concurrent projects. You will have an understanding of transactional finance processes with experience of working with SAP Hana, Business Objects, Elite Enterprise and / or Concur ..
Please forward your cv for immediate consideration