£500.00 - £550.00 per annum
22 days ago
I have an urgent requirement for a Business Change & Implementation Manager for a well known organisation based in central London. You will be working closely with the senior team to implement changes to the digital function by delivering a new target operating model. You will also be responsible for implementing governance and process changes to align to the wider organisation. You will also be working to ensure that the new ways of working are widely adopted and embed into the organisations culture.
This will be an initial 6 month contract with rates of up to £550 per day.
You will need:
- Strong experience as a Business Change Manager implementing large scale changes within digital functions.
- Experience delivering Target Operating Models within large organisations.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and be able to build relationships with people at all levels, including third parties.
- Experience working with senior stakeholders.
- Experience of scoping, planning and delivering business change.
- Proven track record of embedding cultural change within organisations.
For further information send in your CV and I will be in touch.