London, Greater London, England
£0 per year + Excellent Salary
0113 386 8552
11 days ago
Business Continuity Manager – London
My London based client is looking to recruit an experienced Business Continuity Manager to establish robust Continuity plans and procedures across a global professional services organisation.
As Business Continuity Manager, you will :
• Assist Senior Management in the development of an effective international business continuity framework and plans
• Deputise for the Senior Manager in the event of a Business interruption
• Organise Business Impact analysis and Business Continuity Plan meetings
• Provide ongoing assistance and administration with regards to ISO22301 certification
• Continually improve the framework, plans and processes
• Prepare Board and Executive reports
• Liaise with Business Continuity Co-ordinators to source and collate information
• Train BCM Co-ordinators
• Ensure auditing is carried out as required
• Regularly review controls and ensure polices are kept up to date
The Business Continuity Manager will have a demonstrable career working in a complex Business Continuity environment and will ideally hold CBCI accreditation.
In return, you will b offered an attractive salary and benefits package.