Up to £40000 per annum + Plus Commission
about 1 month ago
My client a leading cyber security consultancy based in Leeds are searching for cyber security focused business development manager to further drive their consultancy services offering and enhance their market position.
Based from their Leeds office with some home working available.
- Develop and implement appropriate sales strategies to meet agreed new business revenue and sales targets
- Grow and develop existing accounts to maximise potential sales opportunities
- Manage and grow the business' client base by proactively prospecting new business opportunities
- Identify, grow and nurture major sales opportunities, schedule and attend appointments with prospects, deliver accurate forecasting and continually develop your sales pipeline
- Retain and manage all account wins
- Effectively deliver tailored presentations and tenders to prospective clients
- Experience in selling cyber security services
- Demonstrate a proven record of target achievement and sales success
- Have in depth knowledge of cyber security services/products - ideally within security testing, vulnerability management, or endpoint security.
- Possess strong communication and self-management skills
- Be a commercially aware, new business hunter
- Have strong leadership skills and the ability to mentor and support more junior colleagues.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.