W. Yorkshire, Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£0.00 - £45000.00 per annum
11 days ago
Business Intelligence Developer/Analyst
Up to £45,000
The Bridge IT are recruiting for a passionate and driven Business Intelligence Developer/Analyst to work with stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate these into technical data solutions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience win Azure/AWS
- Good understanding us SQL
- Data warehousing and Data modelling
- SSIS or similar ETL tools
- SSAS or analytical processing tools
- Advance Excel skills
- Experience with BOARD business intelligence software (not essential)
- Excellent attention to detail and an uncompromising attitude towards business data and information.
- Full driver's licence and the ability to travel between sites.
Day to day you will:
- Produce high quality, accurate and timely reports in an accessible format to support the operation and management of the organisation using a variety of reporting tools including Microsoft SQL Server, Excel, Crystal Reports and other Business Intelligence Tools (BOARD, Power BI, SSAS)
- Take ownership of the analysis and reporting of business data, including data accuracy and integrity
- Maintenance and Development of the Data Warehouse
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications for BI reports and dashboard
- Liaising with various levels of stakeholders to understand, interpret, design and implement end-to -end business processes and technical solutions
- Support and train end users on the use of the reports and BI software
- Maintain the knowledge management system and ensure that any changes are correctly documented through the change control process
In return we offer a very competitive salary and excellent benefits package, plenty of training and development opportunities, as well as career progression.
If you are an analytical individual with a keen eye for detail apply with your CV for immediate consideration.