£0.00 - £35000.00 per annum
19 days ago
Case Management Developer / Business Process Developer
My Leeds based client is looking to recruit a Business Process Developer with a proven analytical ground to background to transform business process models into case management workflows.
As Business Process Developer, you will liaise with key stakeholders to build processes into effective, innovative workflows.
Within this role, the Business Process Developer will :
- Maintain the existing in house developed Case Management system
- Create new system developments including workflow and data capture
- Create new documents as required
- Document new developments and manage change control
- Maintain workflow documentation in BPMN
Technically, the Business Process Developer will :
- Possess demonstrable experience working with case or workflow management systems in a professional services environment
- Possess a working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and TSQL
- Be proficient working in an Agile environment using source control and collaboration tools such as Azure DevOps
- Possess a strong appreciation of MS Office
- Knowledge of VBA and database design.
In return you will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package.
Please send your cv for immediate consideration