Leeds, West Yorkshire
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
C# Developer - Permanent Position
As a # Developer, you will have a strong understanding of the C# programming language and experience working with client-server desktop and web applications.
In addition, you will also be responsible for the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of companys platform technology.
Its Mandatory to have experience in C++/C# experience at hardware/PDU level, optimising build pipelines, processes and automations
* Design, development and testing of new features in the applications
* Responsible for regular communication with others involved in the development process
* Implement, test, and bug-fix functionality
* Responsibility for design and implementation of software projects using C#
* Participate as a team member in fully agile Scrum deliveries
* Provide support to end users
* Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C# code
* C++/C# experience at hardware/PDU level, optimising build pipelines, processes and automations - Mandatory
Please click apply to be considered!