£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
8 months ago
C++ Developer - Redhill - £35,000 to £45,000
Working in partnership with a leading organisation The Bridge are looking to recruit a C++ Software Engineer to join a growing team based in Redhill, Surrey.
The firm is a leader in it's industry, with a myriad of projects within Real-Time Systems where they take control of critical transportation infrastructure for many large cities.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, have deep technical skills, be prepared to learn and work as a team to develop great software. You'll be comfortable working with Legacy C++ code.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Involvement in full Scrum life cycle
- Deep understanding of good C++ Development with either Linux or Windows technologies
- Translate feature requests to form layout and design in conjunction with solution architects
- Contribute to user guides and other user facing documentation e.g. HTML Help files
- Dynamic work ethic, able to investigate and fix high priority bugs following service desk triage and Product Owner approval
- Salary between £35,000 - £45,000,
- 25 Days holiday + 8 days bank holiday,
- 12 % contributory pension (they contribute 8%, you contribute 4%),
- Career progression within the team to senior/lead developers,
- Free parking on site,
- Discounts at a number of stores, shops and facilities
You could be the ideal candidate if you have extensive experience with C++ and a good understanding of best practice around UX/Front End design. Ideally, you'll also have experience with Windows/Linux, experience writing and performing manual functionality tests and a proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git/SVN and SQL knowledge.
If you have the above experience, please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.