£400 - £550 per day
about 1 month ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a C++ Developer for a major pharmaceutical company, on a remote basis, outside IR35.
This C++ Developer role will be working on large libraries, with large images and image compression experience is very helpful. Experience within pathology and digital imaging would also be beneficial.
The key experience required for this C++ Developer role is:
C++ language, cross platform development (Linux/Windows)
- libraries for image compression, various formats (e.g. libtiff, gdal, jpeg2k, ...)
- implementing services exposing REST APIs
- implementing systems with high load (intense requests)
- development for scalable infrastructure (k8s)
- Continuous integration/deployment process
- Being part of Agile team (SCRUM)
If you do have the relevant experience for this C++ Developer position, please do apply.