Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£0.00 - £350.00 per day
12 days ago
Case Management Developer - Contract
A new opportunity exists to recruit an experienced Case Management Developer on a contract basis in Doncaster.
As Case Management developer, you will take responsibility for the creation and maintenance of business workflows using market leading legal software. You will also carry out detailed business analysis with business stakeholders to elicit requirements and provide support to internal users as they seek to integrate this change into working practice.
Within this role the Case Management Developer will:
- Carry out business requirements analysis of workflow requirements
- Develop and create initial workflows and test
- Pilot into business teams and re-engineer accordingly
- Implement completed workflows and communicate / train where necessary
- Offer support and help on production workflows
- Document procedures at each stage of development and maintain a library of instructions/code
The Case Management Developer will have previous experience working with Legal Case Management systems - Knowledge of Advanced Legal software (ALB) would be of specific interest, although other SQL based systems would be considered. You will have worked throughout the full software development lifecycle and be proficient with SQL, Java and CSS.
Please send your cv for immediate consideration