Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£0.00 - £350.00 per day
about 2 months ago
- Carry out full business requirements analysis of what workflow requirements are needed.
- Create a business relationship with the software supplier
- Prioritise these through IMPACT analysis and business sign-off
- Develop and create initial workflows and test
- Pilot into business teams and re-engineer as appropriate
- Implement completed workflows and communicate/train where necessary
- Offer support and help on production workflows
- Communicate clearly and regularly with management and business colleagues
- Document procedures at each stage and maintain a library of software instructions/code.
- Degree educated preferably
- 2+ years experience in software development
- Knowledge of SQL, Java, CSS and other appropriate software technologies
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from both a client and a business perspective
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and willing attitude with good communication skills
Please click apply to be considered!