Leeds, West Yorkshire
£0.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Up to £35K plus Benefits
about 2 months ago
Case Management Developer - Leeds
Proclaim would be desirable, however not essential for this role
A new opportunity has arisen to recruit an experienced Case Management Developer in Leeds.
As Proclaim Developer you will be tasked with the design, development and implementation of Proclaim changes and enhancements.
Within this role, the Developer will :
* Ensure thorough testing of all solutions and changes implemented in Proclaim prior to release
* Work in a Business Analyst capacity to gather requirements and identify need
* Prioritise workload and complete projects by coordinating resource and liaising with user departments
* Identify problems and mitigate risk
* Establish and enforce organisational standards
* Ensure data security
The successful candidate will possess proven expertise developing legal case management systems - ideally in Proclaim. You will also be able to demonstrate hands-on experience of computer networks, network administration and installation.
In return, you will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package.
Please send your CV through for immediate consideration