07917 160 135
about 1 month ago
Job Title: Change Speciality
Location: Hybrid / Remote
Employment Type: 12 months contract
The Bridge IT is currently working with a global sports company in recruiting for a Change Specialist. The successful candidate will be collaborative and pro-active, will be responsible for supporting the creation and successful delivery of complex change programmes. This is a People Change & Transformation role where you will be working with the Change Lead and be responsible for supporting the creation and successful delivery of complex change programmes.
- Provide support to technology teams across the Group to ensure a best practice/best fit approach to change leadership for all projects.
- Support the implementation of robust, scalable tools to manage and communicate the impact of change.
- Effectively engage stakeholders and track impact.
- Analyse data related to change; provide periodic reports, recommendations and action plans.
- Demonstrable understanding with Prosci / ADKAR / Kotter / McKinsey 7-S or other related Change Methodologies.
- Previous experience in delivering change impact assessment and change measurements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders; ability to build strong business relationship with stakeholders and wider group.
- Strong problem solving skills – ability to look for alternatives, creative thinking ways.
- Ability to work in a fast paced working environment.
- Skills in MS Office skills and other digital tooling such as Atlassian, Flipsnack, Powtoon is desirable.