Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Cisco Network Engineer for a major blue chip company based in Colchester.
This position will provide an excellent training programme and allow you to push towards your CCIE qualification and with training being paid for by the company. CCNP level at the moment is required.
This Cisco Network Engineer role will be working on the following technologies:
- Cisco NX-OS, IOS-XE, IOS and JUNOS, supporting Routers and Switches
- Routing Protocols like OSPF, BGP and quality of Service
- WAN connectivity including P2P; P2MP, S2S VPNs, VPLS and SD-WAN.
- F5 Loadbalancers (LTM/DNS) and Netscaler Gateway (SDX/VPX)
- Checkpoint Firewall experience including HA, Virtual Systems and vSec
- ASA firewall experience including multiple contexts and HA
- Juniper SRX firewalls including HA, Security Director and Log Collector
- Proxy platforms; such as zScaler and Bluecoat
- WLAN controllers including OEAP connectivity
- Azure Express Route
If you do have the relevant experience for this Cisco Network Engineer position, please do send through a copy of your CV.