North Yorkshire, England
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Competitive plus excellent benefits
5 months ago
£55k plus excellent benefits package and flex time!
The Bridge has an exciting opportunity for a Cloud Engineer. You will be working with a team of highly skilled engineers and architects focused on delivering service improvements to the business clients. Working with delivery and operations teams, evaluate and drive modern practices and tools to deliver best of breed cloud services. You will be expected to consistently deliver robust, high quality solutions ensuring we are continuously delivering improvements.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop a broad understanding of the client's requirements
- Working within an team based agile environment
- Work collaboratively with client and internal teams to design, develop and implement service improvements
- Problem investigation and resolution as required
- Implementing and improving our DevOps culture
- Work closely with colleagues to implement continuous improvement.
- Compute using multi-tenanted containerised and serverless infrastructures
- Management Tools and Security, Identity & Compliance to implement solutions based on best practice
- Understanding AWS costs as a necessity in designing cost efficient solutions
- Networking & Content Delivery working petabyte scale content delivery solutions and hybrid network architectures.
- Storage and Database using a wide variety of AWS storage and databases
- DevOps and CI/CD Infrastructure provisioning as well as configuration management, container orchestration, serverless, source control, service routing, log and metric aggregation, application monitoring, instrumentation and dashboarding.
If this role is for you, feel free to get in touch or send your CV