North Yorkshire, England
Up to £0.00 per annum + Competitive plus excellent benefits
3 months ago
Your main duties will include:
- Develop a broad understanding of the client's requirements
- Working within an team based agile environment
- Work collaboratively with client and internal teams to design, develop and implement service improvements
- Problem investigation and resolution as required
- Implementing and improving our DevOps culture
- Work closely with colleagues to implement continuous improvement.
You will be get experiences of working in a technically rich environment and the role will be able to complement your existing skills further cloud competences including:
- Compute using multi-tenanted containerised and serverless infrastructures
- Management Tools and Security, Identity & Compliance to implement solutions based on best practice
- Understanding AWS costs as a necessity in designing cost efficient solutions
- Networking & Content Delivery working petabyte scale content delivery solutions and hybrid network architectures.
- Storage and Database using a wide variety of AWS storage and databases
- DevOps and CI/CD Infrastructure provisioning as well as configuration management, container orchestration, serverless, source control, service routing, log and metric aggregation, application monitoring, instrumentation and dashboarding.