70000-80000 Per Annum Plus bonus and excellent benefits
6 months ago
Cloud Security Architect
£80,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits
Leeds - commutable from Bradford, Wakefield, Sheffield, Manchester, York
Working in partnership with a leading organisation The Bridge are looking to recruit a Cloud Security Architect to join a growing team based in Leeds. As the Cloud Security Architect you will be responsible for collaborating with other members of Risk, Governance and Technology teams as well as senior stakeholder to develop appropriate Architecture, technical solutions and standards to meet regulatory and risk requirements.
- Design, test and implement solutions based on policies and standards with the ultimate goal of reducing risk.
- Be a problem solver using past engineering experience to create and deliver innovative solutions.
- Design Security Architecture on premises, 3rd party suppliers and cloud.
- Select, design and deployment of security tools and platforms.
- Provide security architecture / engineering support to change projects and technology teams
- Data engineering for cybersecurity
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience in security engineering
- Ability to ensure security of in-house developed applications, through secure code management
- Strong senior stakeholder management skills
- Extensive experience in the Information Security and Technology field
- Experience in Cloud architectures and engineering solutions to meet needs in the cloud
- One or more of the following certifications: Security+, CEH, SANS GIAC, SSCP, CISSP, CSSLP, CISA, CISM
- Technical hands on exposure to the various security products
If you're keen to work in a fast paced, modern and technology driven environment with excellent company benefits and you have the above experience please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.