Leeds, West Yorkshire
£65000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent pension, homeworking etc.
about 1 month ago
Our Global professional services client in Leeds are looking to recruit an experienced Cloud Security Architect who will take ownership of company security, compliance, risk and architecture.
You will be responsible for the design and delivery of security controls and the identification of new and changing requirements in response to new and emerging threat.
More specifically, the Security Architect will :
* Support projects and initiatives, acting as the Security SME
* Ensure requirements are met (implementation governance)
* Produce and maintain architectural artefacts
* Supply security requirements into projects and RFI / RFPs
* Drive improvements, support compliance through the execution of security strategy
* Support and influence technical strategy
The following skills are essential :
* Cloud Security (Azure/AWS) - adoption / governance
* Working knowledge of enterprise systems management tools
* Data Governance - DR, DLP, DRM, Data Lifecycle Management
* Application and Systems Development security
* Identity and Access Management
* Network and Endpoint security
* Security Logging, Monitoring and Retention
* Threat intelligence
This is a great opportunity to work with a Global company with fantastic culture and benefits, please send your CV for consideration