City of London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Plus bonus and benefits
8 days ago
Senior Cloud Security Engineer (Azure)
£80,000 plus excellent bonus and benefits
Working in partnership with a leading organisation the Bridge are recruiting for an Azure Cloud Security Engineer to join a growing team. Your primary focus will be to drive the delivery of cyber security controls for the Azure cloud platform, identifying and assessing security threats and risks, defining and enabling secure configuration and leading security automation.
- Enable and enhance security configuration and DevOps practices through close collaboration with Azure DevOps and by providing secure design patterns, and a "hands on" security engineering capability.
- Deliver security automation in the CI/CD pipeline via leadership, process automation and tooling.
- Implement continuous security control testing, and improvements to monitoring of Azure security events and alerts through optimisation and automation.
- Increase visibility of security threats and configuration weaknesses by optimising the configuration of cloud native security tools, e.g. Azure Security Center, SQL Server Advanced Data Security, and Azure Sentinel.
- Reduce security vulnerabilities and configuration weaknesses through standards and increased awareness.
- Use security risk metrics to enable DevOps and security to report on threats and the cyber security controls.
- Deep understanding of Azure data protection and security architecture, and features including Security Center and Secure Score, Ddos attack mitigation, Azure Front Door / Web Application Firewall, Azure Key Vault, Network Security Groups, Azure AD Identity Protection and Privileged Identity Management
- Good understanding of Azure Iaas, serverless architecture and Azure Cloud Platform services, Application Service Environments, Service Fabric, Azure functions, Azure API Management
- Hands on" Azure security configuration and scripting skills.
- Experience with build and deploy technologies such as TeamCity, Octopus, Bamboo
- Demonstrable experience and execution of security automation, and configuration of Azure cloud native tools to maximise their effectiveness
- Ability to apply security principles and good practice to manage risk, e.g. authentication, role-based access, encryption
- Collaborates to develop close working relationships with DevOps teams to build/deploy secure solutions and automate security in the CI/CD pipeline
- Able to communicate complex technical topics in straightforward terms
- Microsoft Azure certifications, e.g. Azure Security Engineer, Azure DevOps Engineer, Azure Solutions Architect.
If you have the above experience and are keen to work in a challenging and technology driven environment please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.