Salford, Greater Manchester
£65000 - £70000 per annum
5 months ago
Cloud Solutions Architect
£70,000 plus bonus, pension
Location - Greater Manchester
This is an exciting new role for an experienced high level Cloud professional within a financial services organisation. There is a need for this person due to the number of projects in the pipeline going forward in line with where they intend to be in 5 years' time. To help them on their journey, IT is area in the business they are heavily investing into - upgrading technologies, migrating to cloud.
You will take responsibility in the design, delivery and ownership of enterprise-scale Azure solutions and services utilising PaaS, SaaS and IaaS models, acting as a Subject Matter Expert and proponent of Cloud Technologies.
Aside from the investment and projects underway within IT, another key feature of the company is their culture. The contract is 35 hours and they allow you to compress those hours into a 4 day week should you choose to take advantage.
Key Skills & Experience
- TOGAF certification preferred
- Relevant Microsoft technical qualifications desirable (MCSA, MCTS, MCSE etc) ideally within Cloud and SQL Server
- Work with the Head of Architecture to assist in the definition of the Enterprise Architecture, Product and Cloud Strategy
- Practical and demonstrable experience of cloud-based infrastructure (both IaaS and PaaS) with particular focus on Azure
- Fulfil the role of a subject matter expert in Azure Application Architecture and solutions, supporting others in their development and growth.