£600 - £610 per day
10 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a contract Cloud Technical Consultant on a major project that is outside IR35, remote for the foreseeable future and working with a blue chip company.
This Cloud Technical Consultant position will involve the following:
- Understand the existing architectural landscape and the benefits
- Working collaboratively with customers to better understand their business needs and how they can be onboarded onto the existing architecture
- Triage new requirements and how they will fit onto the existing delivered architecture
- Identify the gaps and determine the appropriate services to deliver to meet those gaps
- Collaborate with the internal Platform and Product delivery teams to agree the appropriate solution and its delivery
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Architecture Group and InfoSec to understand/influence proposed solution architecture
The key experience required for this Cloud Technical Consultant position are:
- Extensive architecture knowledge of cloud infrastructure platforms (Azure and AWS)
- Consulting experience with a focus on customer centricity
If you do have the relevant experience for this Cloud Technical Consultant position, please do apply.