£400.00 - £430.00 per day
10 days ago
Contract Agile Business Analyst
Currently recruiting a Contract Agile Business Analyst for a national organisation. The BA is responsible for working across the full Agile Software development lifecycle on a significant warehousing systems project. You will be working closely with Product Owners and development teams to formulate requirements, refine User Stories and manage the backlog of work.
Skills & Experience
- Experience working within complex projects with multiple streams of delivery
- Ability to work across the full Agile software development lifecycle
- Strong Agile experience
- Write and refine the User Stories and work closely with Product Owners
- Ensure User Story acceptance criteria is established
- Prioritise the backlog of work and run refinement sessions
- Able to gather and formulate functional and non-functional requirements
- Possess strong stakeholder management skills and be comfortable interacting with all levels of an organisation
- Comfortable presenting and working closely to technical teams
- Help development teams write test scenarios for Test Driven Development
This contract is outside IR35.