£430.00 - £460.00 per day
14 days ago
Contract Automation Test Engineer - C#, Python - Azure - Remote - Inside IR35 - Competitive Market Rates
The BridgeIT is working with a market leading business in Southampton to recruit a contract Automation Test Engineer. They are looking for a candidate to bring in technical expertise, significant experience and to lead by example behaviour on implementing best practises.
This role is fully remote for the duration of the contract which is initially 6 months.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Proven technical skills in C# (essential) and/or Scala/Python (desirable)
- Experience of working with Azure DevOps is essential
- Experience of testing on a cloud platform is essential
- Use agile methods to drive out tests using TDD and BDD
- Experience of designing and implementing tests around TDD/BDD
- Experience of delivering automated test frameworks in a test-first CI/CD environment
- Design and write and execute Functional and Non-Functional tests for each iteration
- Create test frameworks and automate tests for all iterations in a CI environment
If you have the above skills, please apply now for immediate consideration a start asap.