£450 - 460 per day
0113 380 1910
4 days ago
My Global client are looking to recruit an experienced Business Analyst to start ASAP. The role is OUTSIDE IR35, fully remote and 3 months initially, likely to extend.
Key Objectives & services to be provided
Large file sharing and FTP is a key activity that takes places within the business to share regular documents with 3rd party suppliers. As there is not a solution in place, the business has found other methods to transfer files over that imposes a risk on the data shared using other 3rd party solutions. In addition to this, there is no business owner or support model in place for large file transfers. As a result, the main aim is to implement a corporate solution for sharing large files with the customers/suppliers in the business with ensuring that a solution is fully supported from a service perspective.
- Validation of the existing jobs across identified servers and whether they are still used/ required
- Capture what other FTP servers are being used
- Validate the processes for using FTP servers across the business
- Capture requirements from organisation perspective to be agreed with 3rd party
- Understand the consumers that need to migrate to the new service
The company are a global digital brand and you would be working in a truly inclusive and friendly environment. Please send your CV for immediate consideration.