Kingston upon Hull
£250 - £300 per annum
18 days ago
My client a leading company based in Hull are searching for an IT Support Engineer for a 3 month contract, inside IR35.
Looking for an IT support Engineer to be part of their in- house technology team working within the existing IT operations support team to cover the day-to-day support and infrastructure needs of several businesses. You will be responsible for day-to-day support of users, applications, hardware and infrastructure related projects.
Looking for someone who has a genuine interest in technology, as well as looking for an environment to allow development and growth.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Working as part of the IT Operations Support Team to provide 1st and 2nd line support
- Ensuring that tickets are logged via several channels correctly and responded to within SLA's.
- Taking ownership of varying different technical issues and acting on these to resolve them as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Install, maintain and support hardware.
- Assisting other teams within both the technology team and other departments to deploy various solutions and systems.
- Liaising with suppliers and third parties for a range of applications and hardware.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience within a technical support role
- Experience with Microsoft 365 suite
- Hardware and application support
- Demonstrable knowledge of Active Directory
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Desirable to have Azure/Cloud, VMWare/Virtualisation and networking experience.
- Desirable to have ERP/Dynamic 365 experience.
- Desirable to have a full UK driving licence.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.