Newcastle Upon Tyne
750 Per Day
3 months ago
Lead Architect – Newcastle Upon Tyne – £750 - £775/day (Inside IR35)
Are you a Lead Architect looking for your next Contract position?
The Bridge IT has partnered with a firm in Newcastle looking for a Lead Architect to help them deliver a variety of solutions. You will be in charge of a number of Architects including Technical Architects, Solutions Architects, and Enterprise Architects to ensure that the designs, development and code are all up to the required standard.
- Designing system from concept to completion – determine business requirements, derive project specifications, software design, implementation, testing, deployment, provide end user training, production support and maintenance.
- Experience in implementing the next best action marketing framework that involves giving offers to customers based on the predictive and adaptive analysis.
- Understand the customer's current opportunities and challenges and ability to lead customer through solution visioning, taking full responsibility for the delivery of the solution
- Ability to design highly scalable and performing PRPC solutions that strategically fit in the customer's enterprise. Able to Architect, Design and lead teams in PEGA implementations.
- Strong understanding of wider technical environment and implications of design decisions. Design solutions for reuse. Conduct design reviews as a norm with the wider team.
- Proven expertise in distributed application development including extensive work in Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), Object Oriented Design (OOD), Development and Implementation of projects in the areas of Client Server Architecture and Database Systems.
- Work closely with client stakeholders across business and technical streams and provide expertise for solving complex business/technical requirements.
You will ideally have previous experience within a Lead Architect position.
The day rate is £750 - £775/day. The contract is an initial 3 months but likely to last between 6 - 9 months.
Lead Architect – Development – Software Engineering – Architecture – Contract