£450.00 - £475.00 per day
11 days ago
Contract .Net Technical Lead - Remote - Competitive Market Rates
The BridgeIT is working with a market leading business in Manchester to recruit a contract .Net Technical Lead. They are looking for a candidate to bring in technical expertise, significant experience and to lead by example behaviour on implementing best practises.
This contract is initially 6 months and is inside of IR35 and is fully remote for the duration.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Experience of working with Azure
- Knowledge of languages: Angular, C#, .NET core, Terraform
- TL - Organise the delivery cell regardless of discipline.
- Internal - Weekly internal Delivery Management report
- Internal - Delivery successes updates
- Organises and runs the sprint ceremonies.
- Manage sprint scope
- Report progress in SoS
- Manage sprint impediments
- Coordinate release within team
- Team to raise risks and issues in Confluence
- Ensures sound engineering and tech practices.
- Drives continuous improvement in team working, including via retrospectives and associated actions.
- Ensures team and collaboration collateral is in place and effective e.g. confluence
- Contribute to continual improvement of the team ways of working.
- Ensures the definition of Done
- Stakeholder management: working closely with the product owner to drive improvement of the solution both functional and tecnical
- Technical Risk Management
- NFT backlog, ownership and prioritization
- QA Strategy (no identified test lead)
- Visibility of technical and functional roadmap impacting future architectural decisions
If you have the above skills, please apply now for immediate consideration a start asap.