£375 - £400 per day
21 days ago
Contract Non-Functional Tester - Fully Remote - Inside IR35 - Competitive Market Rates
The BridgeIT is working with a market leading business in Leeds to recruit a contract Non-Functional Tester. They are looking for a candidate to bring in technical expertise, significant experience and to lead by example behaviour on implementing best practises.
This role is fully remote for the duration of the contract which is initially 6 months.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Non-functional testing (including performance, resilience, monitoring)
- Experience with security / pen testing
- Experience / familiarity with AWS
- Functional / automation input may also be required
- Experince writing a Test Plan and defining Test Scenarios.
- Experince engaging with client Solutions Assurance team
- Engaging with client Cyber Security team
- Interpreting loosely described Non-functional requirements into concrete test cases
- Automated functional test: Using a tool such as PostMan to write and execute automated tests of a RESTful API for functional Integration testing
- Automated non-functional test (mainly performance): Using tools such as JMeter or Locust to write and execute volume and performance tests of the RESTful API
If you have the above skills please apply now for immediate consideration for a start asap.