£375 - £400 per day
21 days ago
Contract Non-Functional Tester - Fully Remote - Inside IR35 - Competitive Market Rates
The BridgeIT is working with a market leading business in Leeds to recruit a contract Non-Functional Tester. They are looking for a candidate to bring in technical expertise, significant experience and to lead by example behaviour on implementing best practises.
This role is fully remote for the duration of the contract which is initially 6 months.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Non-functional testing (including performance, resilience, monitoring)
- Experienced in Performance, Availability and Resilience testing for large scale projects with high volume of transactions (50k-100k per hour)
- Experience in JMeter, across multiple projects across complex systems with varied integration points
- Strong skills in Java
- Experience in AWS
- Automated non-functional test (mainly performance): Using tools such as JMeter or Locust to write and execute volume and performance tests of the RESTful API
- Understanding and practical experience of Jenkins/CI
- Understanding in production monitoring technologies e.g. Splunk, AppDynamics, Grafana, CloudWatch
If you have the above skills please apply now for immediate consideration for a start asap.