£650.00 - £700.00 per day
18 days ago
Contract Programme Manager - Oil - London (remote) - Competitive Market Rates
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Contract Programme Manager for a blue chip company on a long term contract, inside IR35. This role is fully remote for a client based out of London.
The key responsibilities for this Programme Manager are:
- Experience of creating and presenting governance packs
- Ability to manage financial reporting & large budgets
- Experience of Benefits Optimisation ideal - understanding what the client gains what each project and costs spent.
- Have senior stakeholder management skills - ideally board level
- Experience of Financial Services
- Experience of Oil Trading
- Front Office Experience
- STP Experience
If you do have the relevant experience for this Programme Manager position, please do apply.