£280.00 - £300.00 per day
about 1 month ago
Contract Project Management Officer - Leeds (remote)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a PMO / Project Management Officer for a blue chip company on a long term contract, inside IR35.
This role would be suitable for an existing PMO with strong experience. Excellent coordination skills are required.
The key responsibilities for this PMO / Project Management Officer are:
- Supporting Procurement and Contract Managers
- Support with delivery planning activities across Health Transformation, including quarterly planning, delivery forums and tracking progress (including managing risks and issues)
- Support with governance and reporting across the Health Transformation programme, including weekly and monthly reporting to Health stakeholders
- Support with resourcing across the programme, ensuring there is the right people at the right time to ensure effective delivery
- Track spend across the programme to ensure financials are in line with the budget, and highlight any changes to forecasts
- Support teams by managing risks, issues and blockers, managing any access issues and demands for support that come via project teams
- Support with any commercial engagement activities as required (e.g. contract management)
If you do have the relevant experience for this PMO / Project Management Officer position, please do apply.