Up to £0.00 per annum
6 months ago
Contract SAP Business Analyst - SAP HANA experience needed - London or Amsterdam
The Bridge IT are currently hiring for an international financial services company in London or Amsterdam.
This role can be based in either London or Amsterdam and travel will be required between these sites (expenses and accommodation outside of core location will be provided).
Candidates must have the following experience:
- Proven BA background
- Knowledge of process improvement
- Process mapping experience
- *SAP HANA is essential*
- Experience of OTC, P2P, FICO desirable
You will be responsible for:
- Facilitating and mapping end-to-end business process to support business outcomes, standardisation and realisation of full potential of SAP S4 Hana best practices
- Reviewing and gathering process, system data requirements
- Producing end-to-end to be RACI documentation
- Identifying and documenting business processes, system, technology, data, org change impacts
- Defining business challenges and gaps, and engage with key stakeholders, process owners/SMEs, BPR workstream PM, and system integrator to find and agree solutions to address requirements and gaps
- Capturing and report on associated benefits, risks and issues for target changes
- Preparing test data, and manage end user knowledge transfer, assist with training, data conversion and acceptance testing, and post implementation support to include measuring adoption and identification and deployment of change interventions
This opportunity has a competitive day rate.
Please apply via the link below and I will be in touch to discuss your application further.