£400.00 - £425.00 per annum
10 days ago
Contract Senior .Net Developer - Azure, .Net Core - Remote - Inside IR35 - Competitive Market Rates
The BridgeIT is working with a market leading business in Hertfordshire to recruit a contract Senior .Net Developer. They are looking for a candidate to bring in technical expertise, significant experience and to lead by example behaviour on implementing best practises.
This role is fully remote for the duration of the contract which is initially 6 months.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Strong C# backend / server side development experience ideally 80% working on backend and 20% on UI
- Experience in .net core, web api,
- Any ORM experience entity framework
- MVC/Angular experience
- Writing unit test
- Knowledge of design patterns and SOLID design principals
- Proactive team player who excels when working collaboratively
- Azure experience in any of the below
- Azure functions
- Event Grid/Service Bus
- Building CI/CD Azure pipelines
- TDD experience
- Kubernetes and Docker
If you have the above skills, please apply now for immediate consideration a start asap.