City of Manchester
£350.00 - £375.00 per day
17 days ago
Contract Software Developer in Test - C# - Remote / Manchester (1/2 days in office) - Outside IR35 - Competitive Market Rates
The BridgeIT is working with a market leading business in Manchester to recruit a contract Software Developer in Test. They are looking for a candidate to bring in technical expertise, significant experience and to lead by example behaviour on implementing best practises.
This role is part remote and 1-2 days in Manchester for the duration of the contract which is initially 6 months.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Strong .Net/C# skills
- C#, Selenium and SpecFlow experience
- Experience working with widely available CI/CD systems such as TeamCity or Jenkins
- Familiarity with one or more ORM frameworks such as NHibernate or Entity Framework
- An understanding of SpecFlow, the makeup of APIs, and performing good validation
- Create tools and applications to aid the process of automation (as opposed to writing tests).
- Work on the Automation user service. Create a webservice API to fetch automation users from a database, based on specific characteristics.
If you have the above skills, please apply now for immediate consideration a start asap.