£400.00 - £425.00 per day
about 1 month ago
Contract Automation Test Engineer - C#, Selenium, SpecFlow - Leeds- Outside IR35
The BridgeIT is working with a market leading business in Leeds to recruit a contract Microsoft focussed Automation Test Engineer. They are looking for a candidate to bring in technical expertise, significant experience and to lead by example behaviour on implementing best practises.
This role is fully remote for the duration of the contract which is initially 3 months.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge or experience of testing Web Service APIs (e.g. using ReadyAPI)
- Use of agile acceptance test tools (e.g. SpecfFlow)
- You want to maintain high quality and good practices
- You have experience of running automated tests and deployments (e.g. Selenium)
- Experience of testing in an agile lifecycle
- SOA experience
- SQL Server experience
If you have the above skills, please apply now for immediate consideration a start asap.