Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Up to £0.00 per day
9 months ago
Contract Automation Test Engineer - Competitive Market Rate - Harrogate
The BridgeIT is working with a market leading business in Harrogate to recruit a contract Automation Test Engineer to join a growing technical team.
The company is offering a competitive market rate, which is flexible dependent on relevant experience.
As a contract SDET you will be on multiple Project Teams covering all areas of technical test automation focussing around Java tech stack.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain test scripts using an automation test tool including TDD/BDD techniques
- Create test automation frameworks
- Select and develop appropriate test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test automation
- Ability to write test scripts involving basic SQL queries
- Awareness of NoSQL database systems such as MongoDB, CouchDB
- Experience of API testing
- Familiarity with cloud-based applications and systems
- Good understanding of data models
- Experience with GIT, JIRA
- Strong communication skills in both technical and non-technical environments
- Flexibility to adapt quickly to changes in priorities to meet the needs of the business.
- Experience with big data testing and quality assurance would be desirable
- Experience of providing services to high-volume, low-resource embedded devices
- Experience automating with Java language using Selenium Webdriver
Please apply now for immediate consideration with an up to date CV. You can also reach me at; https://www.linkedin.com/in/dominicnearybridgeit/