£550 - £600.00 per day
about 1 month ago
Contract Test Manger (Automation / NFT) - £550-600 per day - London - Start ASAP
The BridgeIT is looking for a highly skilled Contract Test Manager for a 6-month contract based in London but fully remote initially. This role is paying competitive market rates between £550-600 per day. You must have experience in both automation and non-functional testing.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Experience in Cucumber, Selenium, ADO Pipeline (or equivalent eg TeamCity/Jenkins)
- Senior Test Specialist (plus 10 years) with experience in all testing disciplines (manual/automated/non-functional) to support Unit/Functional/Integration/Acceptance/NFT phases.
- Experience in Oracle or equivalent databases
- Test Management tooling eg. ADO/JIRA/HP-ALM/Octane
- Experience in both Test Strategy definition and delivery for large multi-application/interface platforms covering all areas of the testing lifecycles, both functional and non-functional.
- Experience in Agile methodology (part of a large-scale integrated platform implementation where agile principles have been employed)
- Experience in the implementation and maintenance of automated TDD/BDD test frameworks.
- Non-Functional Testing experience, either running or definition and implementation of Non-Functional Test Frameworks.
- Experience in setting up and running a Test Chapter or community to support cross functional feature teams.
- Understanding of common SDLC principles (release, project, config management)
- Experience in data reconciliation testing.
- Experience in the implementation of CI/CD automated build/deploy/monitoring pipelines.
This contract will start asap so please apply now for immediate consideration; https://www.linkedin.com/in/dominicnearybridgeit/